you'll sing the song
 
you wanna know wat pain feels like?
Wednesday, December 22, 2004
beginning
i can totally sense it. the beginning of office politics. the smell of it is already lurking in the air. got chilled by my boss, who is a lady in case u guys still don't know. She says tat i'm always not in the office. But i aint got my own computer in the office yet!! and i got work to do! which is why i'm in the library cos i gotta type all the data in!! and u know what? i'm the fastest worker around here. i jus finished all 150 pieces and the closest there is to me is another person with 80. can't believe i got chilled man...

maybe i'm really kinda slack cos i'm coming online and all, but still i finished all my shit todae even thought the deadline is by the end of the year man.... it just kinda made my morale dipped more den a little.. but i thought of a strategy.. buy her a christmas prezzie. one that she will like. but here comes the hard part.. what does she like!? haha. hardly spoke to her even. man..... well. try my best. ping ask me to go get isetan or tangs voucher. hope this stunt will work.

just got my msg board thing running. so start making noise. and u guys really gotta jus go there and say things. because here i am asking ppl to start making noise. and if it remains empty for like dunno how long it will be so embarrassing. understand? so i hope you guys dun embarrass me..
posted by bobby @ 2:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: bobby
Home: Dorset, Island, Singapore
About Me: Man in Pain
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sing the Song


Scene

Songs

Friends
Waywards



Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER