you'll sing the song
 
you wanna know wat pain feels like?
Monday, January 03, 2005
friends
its a brand new start of the week~ of rather its the start of the working year. 2004 had been quite a weird year for me. its a year where some friendships were sadly lost.. and also i managed to find some friendships that i've really learnt to treasure.

beginning of the year was kinda rough. could not exactly remember what happened. but my birthday was fun. was actually out with willie damian n zh. and then suddenly, ros appeared and wanted to meet me. then okay. i followed her. and suddenly at swensens' the WHOLE WORLD appeared right in front of me! was my 01s91 gang. i was totally touched but they said that my face dint really show enough emotion. and i had to do the coming in all over agn. but that's beside the point. i like surprises. nice ones tat is. who don't? went to meet xl on my birthday itself. and den dinner with the council people. was a simple affair.

chinese new year was fun too. eve of chinese new year. we 3 monkeys did our traditional china town walk. haha. nothing much. but jus to go in there to the war zone. and start squeezing with people. 2nd day of chinese new year. as usual, my frenz came over. but tis year. it was packed to the brim. not helped by the fact that me house is really kinda small. but... it feels so nice to host so many people. gonna start inviting people over real soon agn.

and after that was school and stuffs agn. the mundane things that keeps me going. and THEN was the fateful KTV night with joyce n lili n later on ping. however that even happened still remains a mystery to all 3 of us. and when the hols set in. we went on a job hunting spree together. but to not much avail. those days were like my highlight of 2004. was real fun. the only regret was that we weren't able to set up our pasar malam stall thingy together. u know why?

cos i was gonna serve the nation! my gosh. 3 weeks notice. that's all they gave me. hence, joyce lili lian ping n i got onto a do everything before you go into ns mission. cudden grab the slot for the pasar malam though. it was real fun. and i cannot say that i became real miserable after i enlisted. ping was there with me almost everynight and everyday when i went in. settling down became much more easier and there was someone i could talk to when i wanted. which also gave me the drive and motivation to keep myself going.. and later on. i made more friends in camp. became closer to them too. school started and lili they all became busy.

6 months of life in tracom aka police academy. made me a better person i guess? and it was half the year of 2004. now that i'm in MHA. life's so much different. yea. its like a tribute. gonna thank my frenz that made it a year that i could pass easily pass.

willie damian hans xl lili ping joyce lian pravin tiger brandon jayne jo davis albert esther ros von

haf a feeling that most of these names will be around with me till i grow super old.

below are some of the photos taken at ping's bday bbq. hope i can get the photo from the other camera soon too.. there's more there....... and more fun one's there.... haha
posted by bobby @ 9:06 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: bobby
Home: Dorset, Island, Singapore
About Me: Man in Pain
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sing the Song


Scene

Songs

Friends
Waywards



Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER