you'll sing the song
 
you wanna know wat pain feels like?
Thursday, February 03, 2005
Thank You
Thankz to one and all who wished me happy birthdays. =) really made me feel special.... special thankz to lili, ping & joyce.

So now i'm a full pledged adult. 1st mission to accomplish would be this coming saturday. hope everything will turn out fine. and its supposed to be a happy occasion.. so i wun wanna blog about all the shit things going on man...

and sorry about it Ros... and saw ur entry. =) i feel so dedicated to.... heee.. still love u lotz.... love all my frenz... and a couple of monkeys who thought my birthday was on 3rd Feb. haha. wth man.. the thing is that i'm feeling kinda stressed out over saturday.... AHHHH... and i think its wrong for me to feel stress~~ cos it's ma birthday~~ nvm... bleah..
posted by bobby @ 2:52 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: bobby
Home: Dorset, Island, Singapore
About Me: Man in Pain
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sing the Song


Scene

Songs

Friends
Waywards



Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER