you'll sing the song
 
you wanna know wat pain feels like?
Sunday, December 26, 2004
christmas day
been a real tiring, long but happening christmas. i jus took a 5 hr nap. baaaahh.. think i shud go sleep agn. anyway, my plans for this wkend had quite a few changes. haha. good ones i suppose... =) n i'm still happy! soccer tmr morninG. shall go slp. and update more on my christmas adventure soon. to my frenz that spent this christmas with me... may u be blessed with happiness!

forgot to mention i borrowed this cd from my library which is really really good. just the kind of music that i was looking for. brazilian bossanova lounge. just pure brilliance.
posted by bobby @ 3:42 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: bobby
Home: Dorset, Island, Singapore
About Me: Man in Pain
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sing the Song


Scene

Songs

Friends
Waywards



Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER