you'll sing the song
 
you wanna know wat pain feels like?
Friday, December 24, 2004
the unexpected
mk treated me n jj to one piece of sushi each after work! woohoo! haha. and as expected. i travelled home for my dinner. and had my wonderful energy charging sleep~ felt really really good after that. i think i seriously deserve that after whole day of work. tmr will be the christmas party at work. hence. i dun think i'll have the chance to blog in office. kinda sad huh? its like breaking a continuality.

woke up and sat ard for awhile. suddenly, lili called. she was in town n wanted to hang out a lil longer. wat an occasion man! i was all set and raring to go. though my hair was in a total mess and i wasn't wearing any shirt.. time of call was 8.56pm.
  • 8.56pm - 1st point of contact
  • 8.57pm - grab my clothes n hit the showers
  • 9.01pm - out of showers
  • 9.02pm - gel my hair, grabbed my phone n wallet
  • 9.05pm - stepped out of house
  • 9.07pm - jumped into the cab
  • 9.14pm - reach heeren taxi stand
  • 9.15pm - call lili to ask where she is
  • 9.16pm - I'M THERE!

all in all it was a neat 20mins. it was fun man. and after what i talked about in my previous entry about how i loved a good n nice talking cock session, i was rewarded with another one todae! haha. anyway i had my energy charging sleep. hence i was talking and talking and talking. its the hyperactive huat mode. we argued whether her hair was brown or black. shall refrain from making any comments on my blog in order to prevent any further accusations.. was at spinelli's. is one of the few few times that she decided where to be at man! rare occasion.

been hanging out at spins' since sec4. and only todae i found out that they actually do not accept nets. why do they not accept nets? any good company should accept nets. 1st they don't accept nets. next, they ran out of oreo cheesecakes. what the hell. 2 hit combo on me. he recommended me the chocolate rhumba. taste very 'chocolatey' <-- i quote lili. after more laughs, 2 cups of plain water, one chocolate rhumba and 2 popiahs later, reluctantly, it was time to go. think i'm an easily contented person. jus a simple meeting made me really happy. haha. took the last train. phew..

Fast Facts : Bump into Ant the Man who watched Kungfu and said it was an ok show.


posted by bobby @ 1:56 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: bobby
Home: Dorset, Island, Singapore
About Me: Man in Pain
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sing the Song


Scene

Songs

Friends
Waywards



Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER