you'll sing the song
 
you wanna know wat pain feels like?
Monday, January 10, 2005
bad
bad. suddenly feel this way agn. haven felt this way for a long long time. this ball of frustration hidden within me. i really really jus feel like screaming real real loud. but i can't. everyone will think i'm crazy. and if i scream. they will come and bother me with more n more questions. which will make me even more pissed off. sigh. hate this sudden surge of frustration. i'm just feeling very very very very mundane suddenly. pardon me. depression. i need an outlet. haven even been talking much to PEOPLE. yea. i feel like i'm in my own small world. away from the rest of the universe. jus me on my planet. yea. fuck.
posted by bobby @ 11:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: bobby
Home: Dorset, Island, Singapore
About Me: Man in Pain
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sing the Song


Scene

Songs

Friends
Waywards



Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER