you'll sing the song
 
you wanna know wat pain feels like?
Monday, June 04, 2007
Take the TEST!!!
hi friends... i know you guys shud be busy working and getting all stressed out and tired. or you're quite bored at home with nothing much to do. so you guys are taking a break and visiting my blog. thanks!! i like people to visit my blog. so do you really know me? please take the test by click below and see if you do know me........ anyway, i think i've kinda made it too easy already... too many obvious questions... people that don't even know me will know. haiyo. damn dumb... but i don't want to take up too much of your time by reading all these rubbish. haha. just click below and proceed with the test!

go go go!!
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


posted by bobby @ 2:20 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: bobby
Home: Dorset, Island, Singapore
About Me: Man in Pain
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sing the Song


Scene

Songs

Friends
Waywards



Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER