|i don't like people to use the term 'funny shit'
if shit was funny, why have i never heard a joke from him/her before?
taking a short break from work nw. everything is getting so stressful. i woke up this morning and my right eye was twitching non-stop. all you guys must be thinking 'oh come on, get a break, it's jus ur eye twiching, it's no big shit' well.. try letting it twitch for the whole damn morning and den u get back to me and tell me how it feels. it's this mega niggling uncomfortable feeling that keeps bugging u, and the fact that u know u can't control ur own body which makes it feels worst.
hence, i was getting abit worried about the twitching. so i went on to ask jeeves on why eyes twitches. i received some rather ironically comforting answers.
What Causes Eye Twitching or an Eye Twitch
- Irritation of the cornea or conjunctiva
- Lack of sleepDrinking caffeinated beverages
- Staring too long such as at computer screen or tv or when sewing
- Nervous system disorder
Eye Twitching Treatment Options
Mild Eye Twitching
- Will usually go away on its own
- Cut down on stress
- Rest up
Severe Eye Twitching
- Medication (different depending on situation) usually to relax muscles
- Botox injections
- Surgery only for the severest of cases that hamper vision
Eye Twitch- Preventive Measures
Let's take a look at wat caused my eye to twitch..
- Stress management - keep stress under control
- Get plenty of sleep to keep eye muscles rested
- When in vision intensive scenarios such as computer work, take frequent breaks to give the eyes a break
- Stress - confirm lar. all my deadlines i haven meet.
- Irritation of cornea - this one not sure lar.
- Fatigue / Lack of Sleep - all my friends knows the answer. 5hrs a day. hmmmm..
- Drinking caffeinated beverages - maybe i shud end my daily kopi routine.
- Stare too long at computer - if the whole day's counted as too long....
- Nervous System Disorder - i haven ki siao yet lar... not so serious case.
so at least i know that it's due to all these problems and its not that it's an omen telling me that something is gonna happen. i do get a tad superstitious at times you know?
anyway, i'll jus kinda recovered halfway from my all time record fever. sunday morning i took my temperature and it was at 39.6 degrees. HOLY CRAP. i've never hit 39 ever before in my life. so i can sort of consider it a landmark day for myself. was so damn sick i even had trouble sitting up to eat my porridge.
***to whoever is my wife*** - i get damn whiny when i'm sick and wants to be pampered & taken care of. so here's a warning 1st. don't say i never say hor...
2 days later i'm still sick, fever's still around, and coughing like my lung's gonna drop out anytime but i'm at work clearing shit for people. Well... Life is Beautiful aint it?