you'll sing the song
 
you wanna know wat pain feels like?
Friday, April 29, 2005
me
  • name - Bobby Pua Shuan Huat
  • age - 21
  • birthday - 02/02/84
  • sex - male
  • eyes - dark brown, or maybe jus black but extremely beautiful
  • ears - 2 of them with ear lobes
  • nose - one which is relatively big
  • mouth - one which is big
  • tooth - gonna lose them all soon
  • shoes - size 10

FAVOURITES

  • Colour - red which is not too bright and not too dull.. and a little bit of pink in it.
  • Shirt - the grey short sleeve shirt which i wear to work at least twice a week.
  • Pants - anything airy
  • Drug - ????
  • Gender - female
  • Phone - 02 xPhone mini, Nokia 6260
  • Person - my mum
  • Pet - my turtle which is a vegetarian
  • Starbucks drink - Iced Caffe Latte with Hazelnut Syrup
  • Football Club - Liverpool FC, Inter Milan
  • Basketball Team - dun care
  • Hockey Team - dun care
  • Volleyball Team - brazilian female beach volleyball team
  • Netball Team- errr SAJC Netball team?
  • Soccer Player - Bobby Pua Shuan Huat
  • Golfer - Eugene Seah
  • Cricket Player - dun care
  • Sailor - Rosalind Ho
  • Bowler - dun care
  • Actress - Gillian Chung
  • Singer - Gillian Chung, Elva Xiao
  • Band - Twins
  • Song - many many
  • Newspaper - The NewPaper
  • Mineral Water - Ice Mountain
  • Music - mandopop
  • Tv Show - taiwanese variety show best with Jacky Wu
  • Thing - my computer, money
  • Channel - Chn 55 and 56
  • Hobby - KTV-ing, shopping, spa massage
  • Sports Brand - Adidas
  • Anime - Naruto, Bleach
  • School - SJI
  • Medicine - Panadol
  • Movie - Lord of the Rings
  • Toothpaste - Colgate
  • Fruit - banana
  • Cologne - Dunhill Desire
  • Fastfood - KFC
posted by bobby @ 11:36 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger ros said…

    didn't notice my name was there. so honoured.

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Paul Adams said…

    I was searching blogs,and I found your site.Please Blogger
    accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
    If you have a moment, please visit my site:
    indoor pet houses
    It pretty much covers indoor pet houses related issues.
    Have a good day!

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Martial Arts Equipments and Weapons said…

    It's people like you who deserve all the good things in life bobby! You know so much about martial arts sparring supply! I'm stunned after reading this post!

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger All the best to you! said…

    I just came across your blog and wanted to
    drop you a note telling you, bobby, how impressed I was with it.
    I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
    If you have a moment, please visit my site:
    pet memorial stones
    It covers pet memorial stones related contents.
    All the best!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: bobby
Home: Dorset, Island, Singapore
About Me: Man in Pain
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sing the Song


Scene

Songs

Friends
Waywards



Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER