you'll sing the song
 
you wanna know wat pain feels like?
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
For Dedication To My Work
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*other names blurred out to protect their privacy

Many would have this impression that i've been very slack while i was serving my NS. But this would be the biggest prove that i indeed served the nation in any part I can with pride and responsibility. (many thanks to my boss would had wrote in to recommend me for the award) This award as mentioned is given to those in recognition of their outstanding performance, dedication and loyalty.

heehee.. powerful hor? not bad huh? i quite happy la. haha. congrats bobby.....
posted by bobby @ 7:54 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congratssssssssssss!!! -jo

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: bobby
Home: Dorset, Island, Singapore
About Me: Man in Pain
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sing the Song


Scene

Songs

Friends
Waywards



Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER