you'll sing the song
 
you wanna know wat pain feels like?
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Animated Music Video
i've got a backdated post in my laptop.. but i forgot to post it here. so i shall upload it the next time i get online with my laptop ya? oh ya. and i finally managed to get on the wifi with my psp. finally. had been trying ever since i bought it with no luck, but now i've figured out how to get it done. i'm a genius. the ability to get onto the wifi with my psp adds so much value to it. i bought it for about $400 odd the other time cos i was going up to genting and the freaking bus ride would have just killed me...

now i'm contemplating if i should get either the 2gb memory stick ($99) or the 4gb memory stick ($189). prices for both have dropped quite considerably if nt i wun even consider. how??? how???

i was doing some video editing and got bored... so i decided to do something else just for fun. well, it's my first attempt at making a music video.. so pardon me for the flaws. check it out ok?

posted by bobby @ 12:20 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: bobby
Home: Dorset, Island, Singapore
About Me: Man in Pain
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sing the Song


Scene

Songs

Friends
Waywards



Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER