you'll sing the song
 
you wanna know wat pain feels like?
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
bobby pua's a series of fortunate events
i've gotta say that the previous week have been too happening for me. my weak heart is not able to tolerate these kind of things happening. it actually took me very very long to get down to typing this entry. just that alot of things have been happening. falling sick 'yes, i'm sick again' damnit.. and my boss threw a project at me.

back to my series of fortunate events. i've got things happening from thursday last week for me to blog about. that's like a total of one whole week worth of events to blog about. extreme blogging man!! travelled down to changi in the police van and all the other stuffs that we needed for the retreat. its the safra resort at changi.... super ulu, super far away. bad feeling about this man. the working part was bad. i had no idea wat was going on, they were discussing about the vision and mission. ok... these 2 words i can understand.. but to discuss if their vision and mission fits what they are doing???? hmmm.. i aint at that level yet

i'll post some pictures of my retreat soon. dinner that night was BBQ. and there was alot of food. cool. den we spent the night playing PS2 and singing karaoke... ok.. this is the tricky part. i promise u i haven met any mike hoggers till now.... and i can count myself really really fortunate that all my KTV buddies and all those that i have went to KTV ever before with are really of some standard. cos this time round... the mike hogger.... as much as she loves to sing... she goes horrendously out of tune. and at which at many point in time i had the image of me running towards her and delivering a deft jab straight towards her throat... but of which i gave up the thought of seconds later remembering the advice Pree gave me before she left of not pissing any of the girls off....

for the record.... i began typing this entry last week 14 March, and check out the date i'm gonna post it. i've jus been such a procrastinator.

to continue... the next day, breakfast was fantastic to say the least. catered dim sum... 20 dishes. omg... super full man... and if u thought that was extravagant... lunch was served in the chalet living room.. conveyor belt sushi... wun do much description here. but will post photos up soon to show wat it is all about. and dinner was a 10 course seafood dinner. fabublous. so it was pretty much all about the food for me.

sat was randy's birthday party at his house. yea... had alot of drinks there. and we knocked him out pretty soon. and den we decided to drink among ourselves the 4 of us.. since nobody drove, we thought i will be quite a waste of money to take cab back if we were not drunk.... so we played this super stupid game. 'draw the mahjong tile and smallest tile drawer drinks' it proved to be a very fast and furious game. in no time, we managed to finish 3/4 bottle of the tequila.. we decided to change the drinks to beer for good measures.. and after 12 cans... we decided it was time to go home. so i took a cab home with tiger... on our way out to take the cab.. the 4 of us were as high as heaven. doing all sorts of monkey things. too explicit to be mentioned here. ok. and onto the cab i went. reached home, and started playing some computer games to sober up at least. suddenly my sister's phone rang.. she asked me why i call her..

den i was like wtf? since when did i call u? but it was my hp number no doubt~ i started to look around for my phone. no where in sight. hmmm.. FUCK. my phone's not with me. then i asked her to call back. i was expecting the worst. the person who found my phone's gonna hold me up for ransom. he might wan to squeeze a few thousand outta me.. or even demand for something else. i was worried. but thank god its your friendly neighbourhood policeman. it was already 410am by this time. i walked down to the police station. where my phone was at.. and when i walked in.... aha! i could recognise the policewoman sitting there at the reception area.

it was the gal that i thought was the prettiest while i was training at the academy. tall, cute and with the blur blur look. haha.. the only thing that she lacked was the specs. that would have finished it off for me man.. and yes... i got this weird fetish for girls in specs. chatted with her for awhile... talked about life after camp. surprisingly she could recognise me... cos the guys all in camp looks the same, haha. well... u know sometimes its really good being a policeman as well.. den i'll know policemen and policewomen. its good knowing them.

i've type the above 2 weeks ago. or prolly more den that. yup. jus that i did not continue with it due to several reasons. will try to explain the reason later on.

yes. and to continue with the story. i woke up the next day thinking it was already 3plus! but it was only 10plus. cos the policeman must have took out my sim card and restarted the clock in my phone. yes. i guess i better post this up 1st before i stop bloggin due to watever reasons agn.

posted by bobby @ 2:07 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: bobby
Home: Dorset, Island, Singapore
About Me: Man in Pain
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sing the Song


Scene

Songs

Friends
Waywards



Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER