you'll sing the song
 
you wanna know wat pain feels like?
Monday, February 20, 2006
My Birthday Cake
On my way home from work, i walked pass a cake shop. Suddenly i stopped and looked at them. I stepped in and bought a slice of blackforest cake. It looked tasty. I asked the shop assistant for 2 big candles and 2 small candles. She gave me a strange look as if i asked for too many candles for a small slice of cake. I ignored her look. Paid the money and walked away.

Reached home and had dinner. I did not take alot today, as i know i had a slice of cake for desert. I went back to my room. Took out my little slice of birthday cake by myself, put the 4 candles on it, and litted them. I switched off the lights for the added effect. I sang myself a little birthday song and made myself a little birthday wish. And i finally had my own birthday cake. =) Happy Birthday Bobby

p/s - happy 20th birthday to my dearest bro. hope ur birthday is much better then mine. it has to be... u're in the vatican city. haa...
posted by bobby @ 11:03 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: bobby
Home: Dorset, Island, Singapore
About Me: Man in Pain
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sing the Song


Scene

Songs

Friends
Waywards



Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER