you'll sing the song
 
you wanna know wat pain feels like?
Monday, March 23, 2009
Constipated.
i haven written in a long time. as i try to type... nothing wanna come out! im frigging constipated. don't get me wrong im gg to the toilet very regularly. my daily morning routine in the toilet is normal. just that i can't write anything.

HOW LIKE THAT? all my ideas are inside me. all my thoughts are stuck inside me. arrrggh. like im ready to explode anytime soon.

i guess i'll just try to be more diligent and blog more regularly so that things might come back. the feeling of typing what im thinking might come back. i'll go try save myself. prevent myself from imploding. laters..
posted by bobby @ 4:06 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your www.republicofbobby.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

    Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

    = = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

    In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

    Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
    day!!

    And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

    But how does it work??

    You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
    times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
    you're done!!

    Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
    could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

    = = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: bobby
Home: Dorset, Island, Singapore
About Me: Man in Pain
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sing the Song


Scene

Songs

Friends
Waywards



Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER