you'll sing the song
 
you wanna know wat pain feels like?
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Still Sick
i'm getting quite disturbed... this illness have evolved.. and now i'm coughing and having abit of difficulty breathing. the doctor gave me the same medicines again.. i was like wtf?? and he told me i'm having difficulty breathing cos of my blocked nose. but wtf?? my chest is feeling heavy... its my nose?? it's my chest damnit. but i was really feeling too shitty to fight it out with him.

not exactly in the best of mood too.. hope you'll feel much better very soon. guess its one of those times when u jus need to go into a lil retreat of yours and let ur brain do much thinking. i'm sure u'll resurface a much happier person ya?


been a long time since i posted any photos... a couple below at tiger's birthday couple months back.

posted by bobby @ 10:38 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: bobby
Home: Dorset, Island, Singapore
About Me: Man in Pain
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sing the Song


Scene

Songs

Friends
Waywards



Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER