| Tuesday, April 25, 2006
|well, maybe it's true wat my dad says after all. that frens really come and go despite watever effort you put in.
i dunno wat or why but this sucks. somebody recently became kinda cold. doesn't really reply. doesn't really respond and doesn't even bother. a hint of arrogances fills up the air. and that irritates me. shud i be the only person bothering to keep a relationship going. (relationship here refering to friendship) should i be the one being like a cock and trying be be ignored everytime?
do i not command enough respect to be informed that maybe i am not cool enough for you. so please go away and don't talk to me. that will be even better. give it to me in my face. thanks.
moving on to another issue bothering me.
Liverpool's 2 - 1 victory over chelsea........ mourinho seems to be showing the world how much he doesn't know about soccer! he's a funny guy this mourinho chap...
Mourinho said: 'Did the best team win today? I don't think so. In the last 30 minutes we deserved extra time.
did the best team win? mourinho seems to have this thinking that the team that played better should win. and he will make this kind of stupid statement if it doesn't go this way. it is very simple actually. it is the fundamental of football, the very basic. the team that score more goals then the other team wins. he seems to have this weird ass warped thinking about football. maybe mourinho should change sports. play some other sports that you don't need to score more points to win. maybe that will suit him better.
well, in case you forgot, football is not about 30mins my dear fren. it's about 90mins. and chelsea only started attacking after the 71st min when they scored. which is 20mins. maybe his sense of timing is not that great too.
Mourinho instead put the defeat down to missed chances, two by Drogba and one in the last minute by Joe Cole.
hmmmm..... i think it's common sense that if you miss chances, you dun win games. and liverpool did miss a couple of chances too. bottomline, you dun win if you dun score. thats what happened. you missed, so you lost. you scored less goals den we did. so you lost.
Referee Graham Poll gave a freekick for no reason and John Arne Riise scored. John Terry had an equaliser disallowed for no reason.
No reason? so it means that a liverpool player was just running down the field with nobody around him and the referee was feeling very bored. so he gave liverpool a freekick just for fun and let liverpool score. hahahaha. so John Terry was holding onto Riise not allowing him to jump and that was no reason? hahahaha. yes yes. the famous blame the referee if your team lose tactic being used again by mourinho. seems that when chelsea loses, it's everybody elses fault. chelsea doesn't deserve to lose at all forever and ever. they always deserve to win you know? ahahahha. i'm bemused.
it's one thing to be a Bill Shankly, but this mourinho guy, he's not even funny with all his quotes.
Shankly's quotes taken off one of my previous post.
- 'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'
- 'If you are first you are first.If you are second you are nothing.'
- After a hard fought 1:1 draw: 'The best side drew.'
- Shankly at Dixie Dean's funeral 'I know this is a sad occasion, but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd to Goodison than Everton on a Saturday afternoon'
- Shankly to a young Liverpool trainee: 'The problem with you son, is that your brains are all in your head.'
- After beating Everton in the 1971 FA Cup semi: 'Sickness would not have kept me away from this one. If I'd been dead, I would have had them bring the casket to the ground, prop it up in the stands, and cut a hole in the lid.'
- To a barber, who in 1968 had asked 'Anything off the top ?' 'Aye, Everton'
- 'The trouble with referees is that they know the rules, but they do not know the game.'
- To Alan Ball after he'd signed for Everton: 'Never mind Alan, at least you'll be able to play next to a great team'
- To Ian St John: 'If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just pop it in the net and we'll discuss your options afterwards.'
- 'A lot of football success is in the mind.You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Anfield we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.'
- About the This-is-Anfield plaque:'This is to remind our lads who they're playing for, and to remind the opposition who they're playing against.'
- 'There's Man. Utd and Man. City at the bottom of Division 1, and by God they'll take some shifting.'
- On a wartime England v Scotland match:'We absolutely annihilated England. It was a massacre. We beat them 5-4.'
- Shankly to the Brussels hotel clerk who queried his signing 'Anfield' as his address on the hotel register:'But that's where I live.'
When asked what aspect of the game he disliked most:'The end of the season.'
- After the 5:1 defeat by Ajax in the European Cup in 1967:'Five-one...Aye, that should help them to make a game of it when they come to Anfield for the 2nd leg.'
Radio Merseyside interviewer to Shankly:'Mr Shankly, why is it that your teams' unbeaten run has suddenly ended ... ?'Shankly: 'Why don't you go and jump in the lake ?
To waiting journalists after a 3:0 defeat...'They're nothing but rubbish.Three breakaways, that's all they got.'
'I was only in the game for the love of football- and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.'
|posted by bobby @ 10:14 AM