you'll sing the song
 
you wanna know wat pain feels like?
Thursday, April 06, 2006
造句
i still remember in secondary school, for chinese lessons, we had to learn how to write the chinese words. and then form a sentence using those chinese words. they are usually terms or phrases.

and i was the monkey who risked my life and my saturdays (we had to come back on saturday mornings if we failed) and made a mockery out of the 造句 (forming sentence) system. my classmates would know. my test paper was made to be a classic. and i kept it at home for a long time. even brought it around to show people just for the fun of it. but dunno where it is now. i think that someone threw it away for me. the marks on that piece of paper not say very can be proud of. haha.

i came across this few today and i thought it was very worthy of being read by me. i shall post them up so that you all could see my state of monkeyness in my secondary school days.

难过----我们家门前的大水沟很难过

如果----罐头不如果汁营养丰富。

天真----今天真热,是游泳的好日子。

十分----妹妹的数学只考十分,真丢脸。

从容----我做事情,都是先从容易的做起。

人参----老师说明天每个人参加大队接力时,一定要尽力。

棉被----小玉的卫生棉被偷了。

便当----小明把大便当做每天早上起床第一件要做的事。


cool huh? this was one of the many reasons i spent many periods in secondary school either standing in front of the class or outside the class. wahahah

posted by bobby @ 12:33 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: bobby
Home: Dorset, Island, Singapore
About Me: Man in Pain
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sing the Song


Scene

Songs

Friends
Waywards



Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER