you'll sing the song
 
you wanna know wat pain feels like?
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Wants
got my freaking pay. but i realised i've got so many wants, the money from my pay aint even enough to get everything. wat do i want?

1) my pair of onitsuka tigers.......
2) and also a new pair of leather shoes. (yes yes, i know i say very long already n haven buy yet)
3) badminton racket (my old one's already kinda rusty)
4) wallet
5) 4Gb memory stick for my psp
6) new shirts
7) new jeans

i better stop here. my freaking birthday is still so damn far away. haha. sianzz.
posted by bobby @ 8:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: bobby
Home: Dorset, Island, Singapore
About Me: Man in Pain
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sing the Song


Scene

Songs

Friends
Waywards



Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER