you'll sing the song
 
you wanna know wat pain feels like?
Friday, October 21, 2005
half day
I'm gonna go down to Kusu Island later on if the weather permits. It has been rather unpredicatable lately. took half day off from my OT at Fort Cannings - The Legends. Did some meeting there last week for all the big shots of the Ministry. Had a picture taken with the Perm Sect. They say he looks like me. Well.... i do have the big shot kinda face.

Sometimes people say i'm damn kuailan. and i do agree i piss people off a fair bit when i'm in that mood. but the beauty of pissing off people is doing it till they dunno how to reply you. and that you even have to make them think about what you said. and by the time they realised that they jus got hit by a pile of shit, u would have already wiped your ass and went out of the building.

So todae i'll try and share with various ways to 'shoot' people.

We would have met alot of stupid people along our journey in life. and the thing is... they really IRRITATE the shit out of me. These stupid people deserves to be shot.. even literally.

  • Are you renting the space in your head? It could be profitable.
  • Next time you get the urge to think...don't.
  • A mind is a terrible thing to waste; I'm glad they didn't waste one on you.
  • If brains were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose
  • If idiots could fly this place would be an airport.
  • I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
  • Well aren't you a waste of two billion years of evolution.

And how about the people when comes along and are feeling damn happy about their lives, but you jus lose your pet goldfish or something and jus can't be bothered to entertain them? well, there actually are plenty of ways to rid of them.

  • I can only please one person each day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.
  • Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me alone.
  • Thank you for not annoying me more than you do.
  • This land is your land. This land is my land. So stay on your land.
  • Never miss a good chance to shut up.
  • Do they ever shut up on your planet?
  • I think someone has to be listening to you for it to be an actual conversation.
  • I don't care where you go, as long as you get lost.
  • I heard you, and so what if the world's ending at noon today, I can't chat with you until tomorrow.

Picture this. You walking down Orchard Road trying to get to Heeren from Wisma, but there are all these people trying to sell you stuffs or asking you to take their survey. One question is all you need to ask them

  • If I throw a stick, will you go away?

And how about those people whom make you embarrassed in front of the crowd making you feel so small when they come up to you and say that they forgot your name. simple

  • Don't worry. I forgot your name too.

Talking about feeling small, there are people who are jus the opposite of it. DAMN HAOLIAN. there are actually alot of this kind of people ard. All around you. They won't allow you to miss them. They are the ones who are jus shouting out to us to 'shoot' them back.

  • When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.
  • My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me.
  • All things being equal, you lose.
  • Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
  • A cynic is someone who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
  • Those of you who think you know everything are very annoying to those of us who do.
  • You look like shit. Is that in style now?
  • Aww, did I step on your poor little bitty ego?
  • I didn't know regurgitated spam could talk.
  • ''Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit" as said by those incapable of its proper application and as such suffer from it a lot.
  • I'm sorry.. Am I poking holes in your self-esteem bucket?
  • Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a coma.
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

The above might sound abit egoistical on your part. But don't forget who are the people getting it from you. They deserve it. You have to give them a taste of their own medicine. and give it at a heavier dosage. Hope you had fun... gonna go start doing some work. Remember not to use any of these at all cost on your boss... You'll be the stupid one.

There have been some politics going on in the office. i've mentioned before that i really hate it. Hate it more then work itself. The reason now is that there's an incompetent person around. (tat's wat his boss things) and that i'll have to cover his job and help him now and then. My boss is not very happy with that as we're from different units. Somehow, more people got involved into this and i feel that it has been blown out of proportion. You'll know if i told you the story lar. its too darn long. haha.

Kusu Island in 2 more hours......

oh.. one last one before i forget. my fave and the easiest to say or type or use.

  • It is just you.

posted by bobby @ 9:47 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey huat, no offence, but why do i have funny weird comments? that has NOTHING to do with anything uve said on that particular post? how strange... :]

    i thought of another way to humiliate all the kinds o f people uve mentioned in the post: act blur and ask sarcastic questions. like what ive done above. heh. my own way of dealing with imbecilic people. :)

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sorry, typo. should be *you

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger bobby said…

    those are spams man... hahhaa... like spam emails.. they found out a new way to spam using blogs.. but not many ppl read my blog also lar. so they spam here also no point.. AHAHHHA COCKS!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: bobby
Home: Dorset, Island, Singapore
About Me: Man in Pain
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sing the Song


Scene

Songs

Friends
Waywards



Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER