you'll sing the song
 
you wanna know wat pain feels like?
Friday, December 30, 2005
Attack of...
THE FINANCIAL PLANNER!

yet again one of them tries to piss me off by approaching me.

Financial Planner (fp) : standard opening

Bobby : i got no savings one..

fp : but you can start saving now.. let me introduce bla bla bla.....

Bobby : save money for what. i might die anytime lor. maybe later walk out fall into dustbin and die...

fp : ......

Bobby : *walks away*

fp : ......
posted by bobby @ 6:01 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really enjoy your writing style. Keep posting. Have a super week.

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I do like your info. Well written. Best.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: bobby
Home: Dorset, Island, Singapore
About Me: Man in Pain
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sing the Song


Scene

Songs

Friends
Waywards



Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER