you'll sing the song
 
you wanna know wat pain feels like?
Saturday, January 07, 2006
Aint Good
not exactly the best of ways to end the week. ribs still hurting. my bro jus left. mom's sick. sister's sick. feeling of emptiness is filling the whole of me. can't find anyone to talk to. feel like i'm the center of a big joke. where's everyone? everything's just feeling heavy. just need to talk to someone. someone to make me laugh. or for me to make someone laugh. that would ease the mood.

maybe life is an entity. it's lurking around somewhere. looking at what you're doing. if it decides that it aint happy with you, it might just make everything go wrong. even the weather making fun of me. 2 full days of rain. doesn't it dampen the mood further?

someone.... just someone please?
posted by bobby @ 12:31 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: bobby
Home: Dorset, Island, Singapore
About Me: Man in Pain
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sing the Song


Scene

Songs

Friends
Waywards



Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER